5TH ANNUAL STEVE RIGAZIO MEMORIAL GOLF CLASSIC BENEFITS ALS OF NEVADA
Tournament honors former NV Energy (then Nevada Power) President Steve Rigazio, who died at 47 years of age in 2001 from complications of ALS.
5th Annual Steve Rigazio Memorial Golf Classic for ALS of Nevada– helps fund much-needed services for ALS patients and their families throughout Nevada. The Rigazio Golf Classic takes place at the beautiful Cascata Golf Club in Boulder City.
The event cost includes green fee, caddie fee, scoring, bag handling, personalized day locker, practice range, continental breakfast and awards luncheon. Each player receives complimentary brand-name golf shoes and there are 1st through 5th cash prizes plus a raffle. The event is open to the public.
- Monday, May 7, 2012
- Registration and continental breakfast: 7:30 am
- Shotgun Start: 9:00 am
- Four Person Scramble
- Awards Luncheon and Raffle following the Tournament
- Cascata Golf Club, One Cascata Dr., Boulder City, NV 89005
- $350 per golfer and $1,400 per foursome
- Supports ALS of Nevada’s programs and services
- Sponsorship packages are also available
For more information and to sign up for the tournament, visit www.alsofnevada.org and click on the link to the golf tournament on the home page or call Lauran Meyer at 702-880-9213 (LauranMeyer@cox.net).