Downtown Las Vegas makes the 2013 Best of Las Vegas list!
We know they’re the best of the best – and it looks like many of you love our downtown Las Vegas businesses too! Many local favorites were selected as 2013 winners of the annual coveted Las Vegas Review Journal “The Best of Las Vegas” list.
Here’s the round-up of DTLV top picks for 2013! Congrats all!
Best of Las Vegas – 2013 DTLV list!
- Mundo: Best Mexican Restaurant (LVRJ choice)
- Triple George: Best Place for a Power Lunch (Readers’ choice)
- Eat: Best Place for a Power Lunch (LVRJ’s choice)
- The Smith Center for the Performing Arts: Best Architecture (LVRJ choice)
- Mob Museum: Best Museum (Readers’ choice)
- Neon Museum: Best Museum (LVRJ choice)
- Downtown 3rd: Best Farmers’ Market (LVRD choice)
- Del Prado Jewelers: Best Jewelry Store (LVRJ choice)
- Golden Nugget: Best Downtown Hotel (Readers’ choice)
- The D: Best Downtown Hotel (LVRJ choice)
- Phat Pack @ The Plaza: Best All-Around Performer (LVRJ choice)
- El Cortez: Best Blackjack (Readers and LVRJ choice)
- El Cortez: Best Keno (Readers’ choice)
- Freemont Hotel: Best Keno (LVRJ choice)
- Hugo’s Cellar @ Four Queens: Best Gourmet Restaurant (LVRJ choice)
- Golden Grill @ Gold Spike: Best Coffee Shop in a Hotel (Guest pick – Artist Jerry Misko)
- Drink & Drag: Best Gay/Alternative Bar (LVRJ choice)
- Commonwealth: Best Nightclub with the Best Mixologists (LVRJ choice)
- Downtown Cocktail Room: Best Singles Bar (LVRJ choice)